A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Valassis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Valassis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Valassis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valassis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valassis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Valassis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Valassis practice?
- Dr. Steven Valassis has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Valassis practices Emergency Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Emergency Physicians.