Learn more about Dr. Steven Vale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vale, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vale
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vale, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vale graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Vale MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Vale practice?
- Dr. Steven Vale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Vale practices Ophthalmology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Scranton Ophthalmologists.