Dr. Steven Vale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Vale?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Steven Vale?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2016

lasiks

loved how he took the time to explain what was going to happen. i was very scared he took the time to calm me down and the surgery was so quick

March 11th, 2015

Dr Vale is AWESOME!!!

I had my lasik surgery in Pittsburgh prior to Dr Vale opening his own office.

January 14th, 2015

Can't beat the care and experience of Dr. Vale

Great vision at a fantastic price

August 1st, 2014

Dr. Vale performed my PRK surgery, in the Bethlehem office and he was excellent. He explained the procedure well and made me feel comfortable. He is very informative, knowledgable and caring. I'm extremely satisfied with the results. My vision is better than ever. I highly recommend him!!!

January 17th, 2014

everyone should go with the best

I am a nurse practitioner, I chose Dr. Vale because many of my colleagues in the medical community reccommended him. I am not sorry I did! I had PRK, I am not wearing glasses or contacts since the surgery. I researched everything (even the laser he uses) and I am glad I chose him. He reccommended the PRK, even though more lengthy healing time, it was best for me. When I wanted an extra appt just for a check up, they gave me one without an issue. His associate Dr. Helen is wonderful. They are professional and experienced, that is why I trusted my sight to them. Do your homework before trusting your eyes with anyone, go with the best. I was seen out of the Scranton office.

October 31st, 2013

I was happy with the process of the lasik surgery. 7 years and I am still glad I did this. I did have to go back to have one eye tweeked but still see clearly. I need reading glasses due to aging. I would have to say that Dr. Vale is not very personable but is businesslike and acts as a professional. Overall, I am happy with the experience.

October 1st, 2013

Highly Recommended

I came to Dr. Vale for Lasik surgery. Dr. Vale came highly recommended and it is clear why. He and his entire staff are courteous, informative, and extremely thorough. The procedure itself was completely painless and I now see better than 20/20. In addition, despite some concerns, I have no halos, light sensitivity, or any problems seeing at night. All said and done, I could not be happier with my experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Vale to anyone considering Lasik.

May 18th, 2011

Very satisfied with Dr. Vale and Acuity. Happy to no longer need glasses after he performed PRK. Excellent value, well worth the price. Follow-up exams included in cost of procedure. Appointments always on time.

August 9th, 2010

Exceptional Doctor and Staff!

I recently had LASIK eye surgery at Acuity Laser Eye & Vision center in Scranton PA. Dr. Vale did an awesome job! I had no pain and the recovery was less than 48hrs. I now wake up, get dressed and do tasks without spending time putting on contacts. Thank you Dr. Vale, Dr. Chandoha, and Staff.

June 14th, 2010

Couldn't Believe How Affordable LASIK WAS here

Before having a CONSULT with one of their patient counselors in Frackville I couldn't understand how Lasik could be so inexpensive at Acuity. Now I can't understand why everyone else charges so much for Lasik. I got a great deal and paid just a little over $1100 dollars. Dr Chandoha, Dr. Vale, Dr. Greco and their nurses are really nice too. Please don't waste your time by going anywhere other than Acuity for Lasik vision correction.

February 19th, 2010

Cornea had an ulcer. Dr. Vale saved my sight

I had an infection in my cornea from wearing contacts. By the time I got to the emergency room they said the vision was legal blindness. They got me into Dr. Vale's office that afternoon. He scraped my cornea to get the bacteria off and then put me on antibiotic eye drops. I was close to losing my site, but he saved my eye for me. I am so greatful! Go see Dr. Steve Vale. He is the world's best eye doc!

January 9th, 2010