A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Valenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valenti
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valenti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Valenti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenti graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Valenti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Valenti MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Valenti practice?
- Dr. Steven Valenti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Valenti practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.