A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Valenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Valenti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenti graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Valenti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Valenti MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Valenti practice?
- Dr. Steven Valenti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Valenti practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.