Learn more about Dr. Steven Valentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Valentino, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valentino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Valentino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Valentino DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Valentino practice?
- Dr. Steven Valentino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Valentino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons.