Learn more about Dr. Steven Valentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Valentino, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valentino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Valentino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Valentino DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Valentino practice?
- Dr. Steven Valentino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Valentino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons.