A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Van Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Van Norman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Van Norman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Norman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Van Norman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Reg Med Ctr, St George, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Van Norman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Van Norman practice?
- Dr. Steven Van Norman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Van Norman practices Emergency Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: St George, UT.
See Saint George Emergency Physicians and Saint George Internists.