Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Van Norman
Dr. Steven Van Norman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT, with another office in Saint George, UT. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Van Norman is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus, Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus and Dixie Reg Med Ctr, St George, Ut. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Van Norman has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Van Norman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.
Dr. Neil Whitaker
Saint George, UT 0.01 mi36
Dr. Karen Frieden
Saint George, UT 0.01 mi18
Dr. Zachary Williams
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Saint George, UT 0.01 mi9