A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Van Scoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Van Scoy, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Scoy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Van Scoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Clark Van Scoy MD is a male Neonatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Van Scoy practice?
- Dr. Steven Van Scoy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Van Scoy practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Ventura, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Pediatricians.