A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Vander Waal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vander Waal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vander Waal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vander Waal graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Vander Waal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Vander Waal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Vander Waal practice?
- Dr. Steven Vander Waal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Vander Waal practices Internal Medicine near Seaside, OR.
See Seaside Internists.