A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Vander Waal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vander Waal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vander Waal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vander Waal graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Vander Waal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vander Waal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Vander Waal practice?
Dr. Steven Vander Waal practices Internal Medicine near Seaside, OR.
See Seaside Internists.