A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Vanderby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vanderby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vanderby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderby graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vanderby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Vanderby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Vanderby practice?
- Dr. Steven Vanderby has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Vanderby practices Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Primary Care Doctors.