A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Vanmeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vanmeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vanmeter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanmeter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Vanmeter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor County Hospital
- Middlesboro Appalachian Regional Healthc
- Taylor Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Junior Vanmeter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Vanmeter practice?
- Dr. Steven Vanmeter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Vanmeter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Campbellsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Middlesboro, KY.
See Campbellsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.