A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Vath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vath, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vath, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Arm Lift
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Lift
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chin Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Earlobe Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Sculpting Procedures
- Fat Transfer
- Inverted Nipple Repair
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Male Breast Reduction
- Medical Spa
- Mini Brow Lift
- Mini Facelift
- Neck Lift
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vath graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
- Lakewood Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Vath MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Vath practice?
- Dr. Steven Vath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Vath practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.