Dr. Steven Vath, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Mommy Makeover  |  show details
by Brittany on Jul 6th, 2014

Like everyone else searching on the web for a mommy makeover, I was nervous and wanted to find the right doctor. You read the horror stories and the good stories, and all you want is to know if they are a great doctor. I have other family members that have been to this office and were highly satisfied. I made my free consultation with Dr. Vath at the Center of Cosmetic Surgery in Golden, CO. The moment I met Dr. Vath I knew he was the right surgeon for me. From the consultation to the actual surgery everyone did a wonderful job. This was my first surgery and I cant believe the results. I have had three big babies that stretched my skin horrible. I wanted to look 16 again. The mommy makeover Dr. Vath gave me looks wonderful. I am only three weeks post op from my surgery and I feel great. They are so nice at this office. The morning I went in for the surgery even the pre op nurse and anesthesia doctor put my mind right at ease. They did a great job. I only had one IV for everything, that's for sure my kind of surgery. I had no drain tubes, no complications and wonderful results with a more than wonderful experience from beginning to end. Dr. Vath even calls you personally the day after your surgery to check on you. My suggestion to you is to make a consultation appointment and see for yourself what a wonderful Doctor he is. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

|  I feel GREAT!  |  show details
by JoAnn Stibrich on Apr 16th, 2014

After a lifetime of losing and gaining weight and 3 C sections, I have kept 55 lbs off for 8 years! I've exercised faithfully for 6 years and added 5k's the last 2 years. Now I was ready for a tummy tuck. Dr. Vath was recommended by 2 friends. After my initial consultation I knew he was the Dr. for me and I need not look further. I loved his bedside manner, ease of talking with him, gentleness, humor, and his staff is the BEST!! My pre op nurse Jen, OR nurse Kathy, RN Deb and Kimbery who patiently answered all my questions every time I called to ask questions were all awesome!!! I am 4 weeks post op and I feel great! Even with the swelling I am happy with my results. Can't imagine how much happier I'll be when I'm all healed. I highly recommend Dr. Vath and his team!!!

Apr 9th, 2014

Ladies, please read this review if you are seriously considering breast augmentation: I spent approximately 5 years shopping plastic surgeons and making the decision of whether or not I should proceed with breast augmentation. It was not an easy decision for me, as I'm sure it's not for many of you. When I met Dr. Vath, he spent more than an hour, prior to even viewing my breasts, explaining the ins, the outs, the pros, the cons, showing pictures, and giving me BRUTALLY HONEST professional advice as to what to expect of my potential outcome. He told me the good and the bad so I could FINALLY make a decision with all of the information - this was so different than the slew of doctors that told me what I wanted to hear (that I could get implants without a lift in my specific situation - ladies beware of Doctors that simply tell you what you want to hear). I finally took the leap of faith and committed to proceeding with Dr. Vath. It is hard for me to put into words how incredibly grateful I am that I had the foresight to proceed with this professional. He is an amazing Doctor, an artist, and a samaritan - if all business professionals operated with this level of unprecedented INTEGRITY, this world would be a different place. I consider him an Angel. My friend referred me to Dr. Vath when I was all but committed to another surgeon, but she said he was different - and she was so right. Even if you think you have found the one, THIS IS YOUR BODY. Take the time to go to ONE MORE consultation and meet with Dr. Vath. I have an amazing story with this Doctor - He is so much better than the rest.

|  Breast augmentation  |  show details
by Stacy on Mar 3rd, 2014

I did thorough research before choosing Dr. Vath as my surgeon. His professional demeanor, patience with my questions, and references blow all the other docs in the Denver area out of the water! His staff are attentive, kind and work well together. The experience was far better than I could have imagined. I have since benefitted from other services his center offers. Excellent follow-up as well. I would highly recommend him for any body transformation you are seeking.

|  Great Experience! Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Robin on Feb 27th, 2014

I had a mini facelift, neck lift and chin liposuction just five weeks ago. Dr. Vath did a marvelous job. I am 51 years old and not in the best of shape but my results were great. I had a double chin for years and now it is gone. I chose Dr. Vath for a couple of reasons that turned out to be essential. First, he has an excellent technique. He leaves very small scars that in comparison to other work I've seen are far superior. This is key with this type of surgery because the scars are sure ways to tell you have had something done. Secondly, when I met him, he was the type of surgeon you can tell your concerns to and he won't get defensive. So, if there was something I wasn't happy with, I knew I could tell him. Well the good news is there was nothing bad to tell him. The surgery staff makes sure you are well informed and made very comfortable the day of your surgery. You will not be in pain when you wake up. Just follow the instructions, be patient and everything will be great!

|  Dr. Vath Changed My Personal & Profesional Life!  |  show details
by Dr. Candace on Feb 20th, 2014

I am a somewhat restrained, but appropriately fun graduate school professor. I worked hard to achieve my B.S., M.A. and Ph.D. while working in the corporate and political worlds. During this time, I was required to wear business attire. As I became more successful, I bought more expensive clothes, but was too busy to exercise. My expanding girth caused me to start doubting myself; I didn't like being called "big". I had prior liposuction in the 90's, but it was a useless operation as I not only replaced the fat, but added more. Finally, after living in Vail, CO for many years, a new friend told me about Dr. Vath and I was sold. This was a wonderful decision that has made me feel happier, sexier and overall motivated to improve my general health. Dr. Vath and his staff work seamlessly together. I am certain that fitting into my old designer clothes will nearly pay for my highly successful operation. Also, I can wear jeans for the first time in 20 years, and I look and feel great. Now I may write that great American novel. Thanks, Dr. Vath for the fresh start!

|  I could bather on and on....  |  show details
by Allison on Jan 2nd, 2014

so I will. I did serious homework. I spent over a year researching the procedures I wanted. I then began a painstaking process of finding a physician. There are many qualified surgeons where I live, but I chose to drive to Dr. Vath's office. About an hour away. He was the last physician on my list and from the very beginning I knew he would be my doctor. I was impressed with his attentiveness during my consult. I went in with what I thought were reasonable expectations . Six months later, when my surgery was complete, I felt like Dr. Vath had not only met my expectations, but went beyond them. My results were amazing! From my consult, to my pre-op visit with a lovely nurse I'd never met before (who wound up taking naked pictures of me. I mean really, we just met! ) The kind nurse with the IV needle, the nurse who gave me the versed in my IV and made me talk stupid. Let't not forget a fantastic, skilled anesthesiologist. I wish I could tell you about the recovery room, but I can't remember. You will not be disappointed with Dr. Vath and his team of medical professionals and office staff. Dr. Vath followed up the day of my surgery personally calling my husband to see how I was. That makes an ordinary surgeon an extraordinary surgeon.

|  Best Money I have ever spent.  |  show details
by Nikki on Nov 19th, 2013

It has been a year since I had my face lift with Steven Vath. It was the best decision I made in 2012 and I am just as pleased today.

Sep 20th, 2013

Dr Vath and his staff are exceptional and made sure I was well taken care of during the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr Vath and his team.

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Holly on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr. Vath did a great job on my tummy tuck. I have had three kids and 2 c-sections one of the pregnancies was with twins. I had a really hard time loosing the belly fat and the loose skin. I was really impressed by Dr. Vath he made me look normal again. I have to say my belly button actually looks better than it did before. All my stretch marks are gone and I feel good again about myself. I know I still have work to do but this was a great start to my weight loss. The surgery itself was a really hard recovery but well worth it in the end. My scar is getting lighter and I can wear a swimsuit and no one can see my scar. I will be returning to Dr. Vath to have a breast augmentation when I am ready. I highly recommend him. He has great bedside manner and does a great job.

Jul 25th, 2013

I found Dr. Vath to be very professional, sympathetic and a highly skilled surgeon. Several years ago a Utah physiican performed on me a very poor breast augmentation. Dr. Vath skillfully corrected the issues created with the previous surgery and I am extremely happy with the results.

|  Breast Augmentation Procedure  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2013

I am so glad that I chose The Center For Cosmetic Surgery for by breast augmentation procedure! From my first appointment to my most recent post-op follow up everything went extremely smooth. Dr. Vath and the entire staff made me feel extremely comfortable. Surgery Day: My surgery day was better than I could have imagined. The initial nurse was super sweet while preparing me for everything. Dr. Vath then came and checked on me before hand to see if there were any questions or concerns he could answer/address for me. After the surgery I woke up feeling surprisingly great. That evening I even received a phone call from Dr. Vath checking in to see how I was doing. That is going above and beyond. Recovery: The recovery is going great, I haven't had any problems. I highly recommend Dr. Vath!

|  I couldn't ask for a better result or a finer surgeon!!!  |  show details
by Mere on Jun 19th, 2013

Breast lift with silicone implants. Procedure on 5/20/13. How do you go about expressing gratitude to someone who completely changed the way I feel about my body? I'd lost a 1 1/2 cup sizes of volume after breast feeding. After meeting with a few surgeons, the difference to me was clear. Dr. Vath's before & after results were spectacular. His staff was courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. My meeting with Dr. Vath made him completely stand-out from the other surgeons that I met with. He's approachable, patient, and professional. He takes time to answer questions and has one of the greatest bedside manners of any doctor I've ever dealt with. Dr. Vath has the hand of a top notch surgeon with the eye of an artist. My results have so far exceeded my expectations. 4 weeks post op & significant parts of the incisions have already disappeared. I would recommend him to ANYONE! My first thought every morning since surgery is "I love my body again!" Dr. Vath ROCKS!

|  Dr. Vath is amazing! I did my research.  |  show details
by Kristi B. on Jun 10th, 2013

I visited 4 surgeons before taking the leap. Dr. Vath blew everyone out of the water for me (I got a mommy makeover - (BL and TT). He was very respectful and had excellent bedside manner. His before and after pics also came into the mix and convinced me as well. His incision lines are so precise. I am over 4 weeks PO and I am super confident I made the best decision going with him. Super happy! Everything looks amazing so far!

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Christine on May 1st, 2013

After 2 kids and YEARS of insecurity, I was finally in a position where I could justify the expense of cosmetic surgery. I underwent Breast Augmentation with Dr.Vath 3 weeks ago. Not only do I love my results, but I was blown away at the ease of my recovery. I credit this to Dr.Vath's skill level and his anesthesiologist/nurses. Everyone at the office was extremely kind, professional, and knowledgeable. Aside from the great rapport he established at my 1st consultation, I was highly impressed that Dr.Vath took the time to call and check on me at 8:30pm after operating at 10am that same day. I highly recommend Dr.Vath and his staff! My experience was awesome!

|  Outstanding Experience  |  show details
by Meleny on Apr 30th, 2013

I recently underwent surgery for a mini-facelift and Dr. Vath was my surgeon. I had planned on this surgery for many years and had consultations with other surgeons. Dr. Vath was recommended by a third party at a skin clinic who conveyed that a client of theirs had recently had a facelift and they had never seen such good results. I scheduled a consultation and met with him. I found him to be very personable and caring. The day of surgery everyone was caring and professional and I love the results. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Dr. Vath to anyone who is considering this type of surgery.

Apr 30th, 2013

Dr. Vath and s staff are well trained, very courteous, and very helpful on a variety of levels. The Golden office, which is where I saw him, is very clean, well decorated, and welcoming. The front desk staff are prompt and ensure your comfort while waiting for your appointment. At my initial consult with Dr. Vath I was nervous as the decision to have cosmetic surgery is a li changing decision. Dr. Vath is personable Nd made my husband and I feel at ease. It was very easy to start talking with him and explain my goals. We had looked at his websight and had case studies that we liked and he was able to tell us how things could go for me. I had my surgery 4 weeks agoa and I am very happy! I still have swelling, but I can see how the over all results are going to look. I had a lot done, I had a body lift with tummy tuck, Brest lift with silicon gel implants and. Mini face lift. The first couple of days were brutal, but I started feeling better in a week or so. I live in Wyomng, and I am a nurse, so I did a lot of research. There are not many plastic surgeons in Wyoming, and none that do the extensive surgery that I had. I decided to start wit the Denver area to look for my surgen and I kept returning to Dr. Vath's sight. I am so pleased with my experience with the Center for Cosmetic Surgery and highly recommend Dr. Vath and his staff.

|  Amazing Surgeon!!!  |  show details
by Jacklyn on Apr 25th, 2013

This review is to hopefully help anyone looking for the perfect surgeon...and to give credit to Dr Vath. I did the research and knew people that had also been to Dr Vath so I was very pleased and felt comfortable choosing him and his facility. At my consultation he was very welcoming, answered evey question, explained things in deep details to help me understand eveything. He went above and beyond any expectations my husband and I had. For my surgery Dr Vath had a way of making sure I was 100% ready and comfortable he was very caring. I felt like I was a dream in his hands I could not be more happy with the outcome. Dr Vath did a beautiful job and is a phenomenal surgeon. I would absolutely recommend He and all of his staff.

|  If you are looking for a cosmetic procedure this is THE place to go  |  show details
by S Moore on Mar 8th, 2013

After much consideration and several consults with plastic surgeons in the area, I chose Dr. Vath to perform my breast lift. After breast feeding my three children I really struggled with the effect it had on my breasts, but also with the idea that I didn't see it as a badge of motherhood. I wasn't accepting of my own body. I decided that I wanted to have a lift, but I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision for my body and I took a long time to think about it. It was an emotional process. This back-story may seem irrelevant, but it is exactly why I hold Dr. Vath in such high regard. When I met him for my consult I immediately felt at ease discussing my concerns and expressing my desires for the outcome. He thoroughly explained the procedure and addressed all my questions. Dr. Vath listened to what I wanted and did not impose his own personal aesthetics, in fact, I couldn't even tell you what they are. I did complete the other consults I had set up, but I had already made my decision. My experience coupled with the vast amount of before and after pictures on their Website made me feel as though I had chosen the best. I would extend this compliment to both Doctors. They have one of the best maintained sites in this city and the results are very consistent. The facility is completely dialed in and every member from the front desk to the doctors themselves are very professional and courteous. On the day of my procedure I spent some time talking to Dr. Carpenter, who was my anesthesiologist, and also the Center's medical director. I felt very comfortable with him and his demeanor matched that of Dr. Vath's quite well. I've had non-elective surgery in a hospital setting and the experience I had at the Apex Center (their Golden surgical facility) far surpassed what I've received previously. As for my personal outcome - AMAZING! I expected to return somewhat to where I was prior to children, but I have to say it is much better. I'm very impressed by the cleanliness and precision of the incisions and they are healing beautifully. Dr. Vath is VERY good at what he does. I would highly recommend The Center for Cosmetic Surgery.

|  Would Do It Again In A Heartbeat  |  show details
by Nikki S. on Jan 28th, 2013

As important as the appointments and bedside manner are, the bottom line is "how did it turn out." My face lift went fantastic and I am extremely pleased with Dr. Vath. Not only did he listen to what I had to say, but he did his best to please me, including an unscheduled follow up when I came to town and was concerned about feeling some internal stitches. (I live 5 hr from his office). The surgery went very smooth and although I mostly stayed out of sight for about two weeks, I was able to resume my schedule almost immediately....except for sleeping on my back for a month which was hard. The pain was minimal and the swelling less than when I had my eye lids done once before. Most people are unaware I have had surgery and comment on how nice I look. Those who do know I have had a face and brow lift tell me how natural it looks. I am 63 and although I would like to look 40, Dr. Vath has done a great job of making me look much younger without looking like an old woman who had plastic surgery to feel young. I do wish things had stayed a little tighter than they have now that the swelling is gone, but I had asked Dr Vath to be very conservative. My biggest fear was having "lizard lips" and "owl" or slanted eyes. I am told some things are hard to change without looking odd and both my lips and eyes look very natural. With good skin care products, I have been able to make many lines and wrinkles disappear. The proof is in the before and after photos and when I ask myself was it worth it, I just pull out the before pictures. After three months, it is almost impossible to see any evidence that I once had stitches everywhere, which doesn't seem to be the case with some other plastic surgeons. My hair dresser was totally amazed with how quickly the scars healed and I have not had to do anything different with my hair style which I wear short. It has taken my ears sometime to feel normal again, and my upper jaw is just now getting full feeling back but no one but me knows there are stitches under the skin on my cheeks and I have had little discomfort unless I press on them or am careless with the hair brush. I also like the fact that I am a "person" to Dr. Vath not just a client. My first conference with him was on the phone on a Friday evening. I was able to email him my own before pictures and we discussed them on the phone and later in his office. It took less than two weeks to schedule a meeting and surgery, although I later had to move the date to the following month. Not only has he answered my emails personally, he understood when I asked him to hold my picture from his website for a few weeks when people I know found out I had work done and went looking for my pictures. This was a very thoughtful thing for him to do especially when these pictures are a valuable tool for his prospective customers. I myself contacted Dr. Vath as a result of viewing pictures of other clients. Not only do I fully recommend Dr. Vath to others I would do this again in a heartbeat... In fact, if it ever becomes necessary to touch things up, I will be a repeat customer without question.

|  The Best Plastic Surgeon in Colorado  |  show details
by Mary E. on Jan 16th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Vath and his team was exceptional from start to finish. He is caring and compassionate, and so is his professional staff. Had my tummy tuck at the Golden office and couldn't be happier with the results! My only regret: wish I would have done this sooner!

|  Mommy Makeover  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2012

I am very happy with the results of my tummy tuck and breast lift. Dr. Vath is very professional, friendly and talented. All you have to do is check out his before and after pictures...his work is amazing!

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

Dr. Vath and his staff were so supportive during and after surgery. The results of my tummy tuck exceed my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. Vath and his practic.

|  Implant removal--LOVE the results  |  show details
by Colleen C. on Aug 22nd, 2012

I went to Dr. Vath originally to have him fix really, really bad implants. I loved the results at the time. As time went by I decided that I really wanted the implants removed, Not wanting to hurt Dr. Vath's feelings, I went to several other doctors for consultations. I didn't feel comfortable with any of them as they all assured me that the results would be extremely disappointing. I was so comfortable with Dr. Vath and knew the quality of his work that I went back. At the consultation Dr. Vath listened and understood my wishes and decision. He made me feel comfortable that I didn't have to have poor results. In addition to the explant, Dr. Vath performed a lift. And today.....I LOVE THE RESULTS! I couldn't be happier. Dr. Vath has an amazing talent. Thank you, thank you for listening to me and not discouraging me and my decision. THANK YOU for the wonderful, wonderful results.

|  Great doctor, great experience all around  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

Dr. Vath is extremely friendly and helpful, and not at all pushy.I went in to the office and he did not push me into anything and said it was my choice. Scheduling the surgery was extremely easy and really worked with my schedule doing the surgery Friday night at 5:30, talk about accommodating. Before surgery, both nurses were amazing. After surgery, he called me that night to check on me.For the follow up appt. it was easy and the nurse answered all my questions and took her time.Nothing but great things and wonderful people at the office.Dr. Vath did an AMAZING job and I will go to him for other procedures if needed and refer all friends and family!

|  Dr. Vath is the BEST!!  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

After seeing another doctor last summer who left me w/ hideous scars, "Michelin Man" arms and an abdominoplasty that gave me anything but a flat stomach, a friend recommended Dr. Vath. He is the kindest, most compassionate physician I have ever met. He just revised my abdominoplasty and even with residual postop swelling I am already pleased w/ the result. He is technically excellant and his entire staff, in the office and OR, are fabulous and Dr. Joe's anesthesia is top notch. Look no further, this is the place to go.

|  Fantastic result-mommy makeover  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2012

I waited nearly 10 years to have a breast reduction and tummy tuck (mommy makeover) and researched many doctors, both locally and nationally. I settled on Dr. Vath because his work is fantastic. I honestly didn't find a cosmetic surgeon with better patient galleries. What I didn't expect was the compassionate, humble, caring way Dr. Vath and his entire staff treated me throughout the process. I was always seen promptly (under 5 minutes) and Dr. Vath was understanding, professional, and compassionate. There was no upselling of any kind, which I really appreciated.On surgery day, I was treated so kindly and gently that I felt completely at ease and knew I would recieve the utmost in medical care and human consideration. You are not just another patient with Dr. Vath and his staff. You are a VIP! My breast reduction and tummy tuck look amazing and natural. I walked in the office with a baby pooch and with very large, saggy breasts. I am about 7 weeks post-surgery and am slim and trim with perky, beautifully shaped girls. I left my final breast size up to the doctor, just requesting that he make me proportional and my outcome is amazing! I have very THIN suture lines that are fading quickly. No complications. Dr. Vath called me after surgery to make sure I was recovering well. When I had a question about my recovery, I was helped immediately.Dr. Vath is truly an artist, has a heart for his patients and has extremely high standards. Dr. Vath is now my go-to surgeon for any future cosmetic procedures. I trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.My only regret is that I didn't do this years ago!

|  Very pleased, got exactly what I wanted.  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

It took me a couple of years of serious consideration before deciding to go ahead with a breast lift/augmentation. I had alot of concerns. Once I decided to go ahead with the procedure, everything went very smooth. I am healing quickly, and back to my regular routine (gym and all) less than 5 weeks later. Dr. Vath did an excellent job, and I'm very happy with the results!

|  Breast lift  |  show details
May 21st, 2012

Dr. Vath and his staff (both the office and OR) are outstanding! He even called later that night to check on me. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my results! I feel good again!

May 13th, 2012

When I decided to have cosmetic surgery, my main concern of course, was to find the best Plastic Surgeon I could to confidently give me the most natural face lift. I knew that the one thing I did not want was to have that artificial look.After much research looking into other Plastic Surgeons, and going over the many photos of Dr. Vaths work, Dr. Vath was clearly my choice!As soon as I spoke with Dr. Vath, I knew that he would fulfill my need for that natural lift. Happily the end result was exactly what I was looking for, and to this day I am still very happy with the end result.Not only was I satisfied with the outcome, but Dr. Vaths concern for my recovery was sincere. I felt he was extremely thoughtful and caring during my recovery.It is wonderful to find a Plastic Surgeon who not only has the credentials as Dr. Vath has, but is such a competent and caring Surgeon.

|  Exceeded all expectations  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

My entire process from the beginning consultation to follow-up appointments exceeded my expectations. I had breast augmentation performed and Dr. Vath and his associates were extremely helpful and professional. My recovery was not only easy, but Dr. Vath made sure to check-in on me post-surgery as well. I would go back to their office for any procedure I'd like done in the future.

|  Inner Thigh Lift & Arm Lift  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

Seven weeks ago I had an arm lift and inner thigh lift. I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Vath did such a great job. After losing 94 pounds, and having a lower body lift and breast lift with augmentation last June with Dr. Vath, this was my final surgery. I now feel complete! All my excess skin is gone! Recovery has been easy and I am amazed at how thin my scars are. I am still healing, but am back to wearing short sleeved shirts already. Not having sagging, wrinkly skin at the backs of my arms and down my inner thigh is such a great feeling. I highly recommend Dr. Vath for any cosmetic surgery. He is one of the most humble physicians I've ever met and his surgical skills exceeded my expectations. I can't say enough about him, and his staff! I have had such a great experience from my initial consultation, through two surgeries! His Patient Counselor, Kari is amazing and his OR nurses, particularly Debbie and Mary always made me feel very comfortable. Choosing Dr. Vath to perform my surgeries was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made!

|  Lower Body Lift  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Eight months ago I had a Lower Body Lift, and couldn't be happier with my results. I am amazed at how perfect my scar looks. It's almost completely white now, and is a fine line. Just amazing! I have seen tummy tuck scars on some of my friends who went to other surgeons, and they just do not compare. If you are considering a tummy tuck or lower body lift, I would highly recommend Dr. Vath. His care from consult to post-op is top notch. You won't be disappointed!!

|  Tummy tuck and breast augmentation  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

My breast augmentation turned out great but I am disappointed with how my tummy tuck turned out. The scar from the tummy tuck is so hideous that I'm afraid to show my tummy still.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your tummy tuck scar. My primary goal is to have happy patients with beautiful results. It rarely happens, but when a patient is dissatisfied with the appearance of a scar, I am always happy to revise the scar at no charge. I urge you to return to the office so we can discuss the details of the revision. Dr. Vath

|  Awesome Cosmetic Surgeon!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2011

I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and arm lift performed by Dr. Vath and I am really pleased with the results! Dr. Vath and the staff at the Center for Cosmetic Surgery were both professional and caring and I received friendly and courteous care from everyone there during each visit. Dr. Vath was very thorough in explaining my surgical options and my after care instructions and during my follow up appointments. I had a virtually painless recovery and I LOVE my results! I would recommend Dr. Vath in a heartbeat!

|  Nancy Grauberger  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

My surgery included a Body Lift and Breast Lift with Augmentation. I also had my under arms done. My surgery was done on September 19th, 2011. I am more than pleased with my results. I have not had any complications. My scares are fading, my tummy is flat! My arms do not wave in the wind. There is nothing I can say about the Breast Lift. They say "Good Morning" all day long. I do not look like a 58 year old women that just lost 135lbs. I look like a 58 year old happy women who "Rocks her jeans". As Dr Vath's surgery consultant, Kari Roland told me. Dr Vath's office is a team. The left hand knows what the right hand is doing. They all care about you even after the procedure. Not only does Kari call you, and the surgery nurses, Dr Vath checks in with you. Dr Vath is an amazing surgeon. His work exceeded my wildest dreams. His staff is patient with you. The surgery nurses give you 100%. They want you relaxed, but at NO time do they relax! They are there just for you and you feel safe. I can not say enough about Dr Vath, his work, my outcome and his staff. Thank you Dr Vath and your wonderful caring staff. I will be back!

|  Lower Body Lift/Breast Lift with Implants  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

I had a lower body lift and breast lift with implants in June 2011. I couldn't be more grateful for what Dr. Vath has done for me. I spent my life fighting an eating disorder, gaining and losing the same weight over and over and over again. Prior to surgery I had lost 94 pounds. Because of how I treated my body over the years, my skin was left sagging, wrinkly, and crinkly! Not a pretty picture when 42 and single! I had done everything I could do, so surgery was my next option, to free myself of all the excess skin. I was referred to Dr. Vath, and was SO glad! He had all the qualities I was looking for in a surgeon. He was honest, caring, trusting, precise, meticulous, compassionate, understanding, he loves his work and is very genuine. He was always there to answer my questions and ease my concerns. I've never had a doctor who was so available, and who was there for me whenever I needed him. Always doing whatever he could to make the process easier. I went into the surgery knowing exactly what to expect. My recovery was as easy as it could be. I am now 4.5 months out, and couldn't be happier with my results. I have never had a flat stomach. It's such an amazing feeling!! Being rid of all of that excess skin is a grand feeling. Clothes fit better, I look better and feel better. It was so worth it and I am so glad I did it. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Vath. He has an amazing gift. I feel so fortunate to have chosen him as my surgeon! In February 2012, I plan on having an inner thigh lift and arm lift. Finally, shirts will fit better, and my arms won't scare people and I'll be able to wear a real bathing suit next summer. So much to look forward to, and one very special doctor to thank!

|  Manager of Sales  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2011

It has been one year since my Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Augmentation with Dr. Vath. The results have far exceeded my expectations! Never in my life have I looked and felt this good. My scars are hardly noticable. My breast shape and size is perfect. No one would ever know that I had surgery. My stomach is flat and I can finally see my muscle definition. I loved my experience with Dr. Vath. He came to the wiating room to get me for my consult. He asked me what my concerns were and did not try to up sell me. He addressed my concerns honestly and never sugar coated the recovery process. My tummy incision had a few superficial openings during the first 8 weeks of healing. Over time the wounds closed and healed without a trace. I would recommend Dr. Vath to my closest family and friends. He is so skilled, caring and his staff was professional.

|  There isn't another plastic surgeon in the Denver area that's better  |  show details
by Jennifer Holman on Dec 23rd, 2010

I am amazed. The before and after are two totally different bodies. From frumpy, plumpy, and lumpy to lean and sexy. How do you compare? I spent years dieting and seeking the right plastic surgeon for a lower body lift, breast lift, and thigh lift. Look no further. After several other consults, years of looking, comparing and analyzing results. He is the ONE. Thank you for the new "me" I've wanted this for years.

|  Breast Lift & Augmentation and Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Heather W. on Dec 2nd, 2008

I saw Dr. Vath in May, 2005 for a breast lift and augmentation and tummy tuck. Every step of the process was made as easy as possible for me. The office staff, nurses, hospital facility and Dr Vath himself were all fabulous. I stayed overnight at the facility after my procedure and had the best of care. I went in for many follow-up visits as well as a couple visits to address post-op issues I had. I have no complaints at all!! I highly recommend Dr. Vath.

May 25th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent Plastic surgeon: Dr Vath is one of the best plastic surgeons. A couple of friends have had cosmetic surgery by him. One had a nose job, the other had breast implants. I liked his results so trusted him for what I wanted done. Excellent results!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com