- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Verity is Excellent. Dr. Verity has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Verity, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Corneal Diseases, Corneal Transplantation, and Keratoconus eye.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Verity graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Verity has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verity accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Verity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Verity practice?
Dr. Steven Verity practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Verity, Dr. Stefan Verity, Dr. Stephan Verity, Dr. Stephen Verity