A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Verity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Verity is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verity
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Verity Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Verity, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Verity graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verity has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Maytham Verity MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Verity practice?
- Dr. Steven Verity has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Verity practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.