A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Verity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Verity is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Verity, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Verity graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verity has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Maytham Verity MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Verity practice?
- Dr. Steven Verity has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Verity practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.