A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Vess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vess
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vess Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vess graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Alleghany Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ellery Vess DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Vess practice?
- Dr. Steven Vess has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Vess practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ronceverte, WV.
See Ronceverte Surgeons.