Dr. Steven Vetter Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven Vetter?

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr. Vetter wanted to rush me to surgery without doing an MRI or any other verification of his conclusion. His conclusion was proven wrong by my follow up with a second opinion and an MRI. He would have done a unnecessary and harmful surgery if I had not insisted on a second and third opinion to be sure that this surgery was absolutely not necessary. He seemed to resent being questioned on anything and would roll his eyes if asked a question. He treated me as if I should just turn myself over to him without building any trust . He might be a good at surgery but he is not good at patient relations or in finding the patients accurate problem. He wanted to rush to surgery and I would not recommend him.

Worst ENT ever!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr. Vetter was a HORRIBLE doctor. He did not take time to listen to my ear problems, rushed me through it, rolled his eyes several times, and he told me he did not know what was wrong with my plugged ears (for over a year). Then he made fun of the situation and took my head in his hands and said "Demons be gone" and told me that I needed to get used to having plugged ears, just like he has to get used to having arthritis in his shoulder. Then he told me that he had the secret to happiness, and that was that I needed to be grateful for what I did have. He is a complete joke.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Excellent bedside manner. Very competent. Has helped my daughter as well as myself, positive results

Hearing/ ear pain

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I appreciate Dr. Vetters bed side manor, and kindness. He was gentle with me, he sensed my fear, and calmed me with his sense of humor. I will return to see him in the future if needed. Thanks Dr Vette r

Quack of the year

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Answered none of my questions and came across as arrogant. He left me with no info about possible courses of treatment!And he hurt me!!!!

MIGHT BE A GOOD DOC, BUT POOR OFFICE MANAGEMENT

Posted on July 7th, 2012

ARRIVED 10 MINUTES EARLY (NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK)THEN WAITED 30 MINUTES TO BE SHOWN INTO A ROOM,THEN AFTER WAITING ANOTHER 20 MINUTES WALKED OUTAND EXPLAINED TO STAFF WHY, AND THEY JUST LOOKED AT EACH OTHER WITH NO COMMENT, NO CALL BACK FROM ANYONE.OFFICE WAS UNKEPT WITH THINGS ON THE FLOOR, CARPET LOOKED DIRTY, TV WAS ON, KIDS TOYS ON THE FLOOR.MIGHT BE A GOOD DOC, I GUESS I WILL NEVER KNOW.

Unhappy patient

Posted on December 21st, 2011

Last thing this offices concern is patient's care. Their only worry is how to collect money. Unfortunately, I was his patient. If you have a question and need to talk to your doctor, his office doesnt let you unless you pay for another visit while you are not sick just a follow up question. This kind of doctors should be uncertified, because they dont hold the morals and ethics of this holly profession. It is all about Business

Posted on October 27th, 2011

He was great and professional he had a lot of clients and made time for everyone without rushing u but also in a timely manner. I recommend him

Competent and nice

Posted on September 30th, 2010

Dr. Vetter is thorough, competent, apparently well-prepared, and seems to care about your care. When his prescribed treatment didn't repair some hearing damage, he was quick to refer me on. He's good, and I'd go back.

Posted on October 7th, 2017