Dr. Steven Vignale MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 4th, 2015
I admit I can't speak to anything about the man except this, which I consider very telling: one hour before my first visit for a stress test at his clinic, for which I took off a day at work, I got a call saying he was rescheduling. Before confirming another appointment I asked the office manager if cancelling with one hour notice was normal and she said in the three months she had been there Dr. Vignale had done it 5 times, and then she kinda laughed. I did not reschedule. They charge if you cancel without 24 hours notice. For someone to disregard that other people might have to really rearrange plans to make an appointment means (1) they are arrogant, and (2) put money about concern for others. Not my type of physician.

January 10th, 2015
Amazing! And thank you!

September 9th, 2009
LifeSaver !!!!
Dr. Vignali is the type of Doctor EVERYONE should have ! Caring - concerned - Experienced - SMART !!!!!For my first heart (and only) heart issue I was blessed to have him be called by the emergency room !!!! And I have visited him since !

June 3rd, 2008
Very Caring Doctor
Dr. Vignale is a very caring and precise doctor. He makes every effort possible to find and correctly treat his patients. He has excellent and caring staff. His nurse follows up very well with patients under Dr. Vignale's care. Highly recommend him and his staff.