Dr. Steven Villanueva Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven Villanueva?

anonymous

Posted on August 27th, 2015

well he stated patient had possible bowel blockage, and patient did not have this. x rays came back ok. wanted to proceed with colonoscopy, but husband went to an arthritis dr, who diagnosed him with the right diagnosis. So I would give him a 3.

Retired Law Enforcement

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

They just do not come any better. He has been my family's doctor for 15-16 years and I would not go to anyone else unless he sent me to a specialist...which he has done. He is so funny, makes his patients so comfortable and his staff is awesome. He remembers your name even when he sees you away from his office and never fails to give us a hug. My mother adored him until she passed.

Posted on August 12th, 2009

One of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Amazing bedside manner; made me feel at home in the hospital and checked up on me often.

Posted on August 6th, 2015