Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Vilter
Dr. Steven Vilter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Vilter is affiliated with Woodland Memorial Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Certifications and Recognitions. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Vilter has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...