A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Vilter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vilter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vilter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilter graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Vilter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Vilter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Vilter practice?
- Dr. Steven Vilter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Vilter practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians and Anchorage Hospice & Palliative Specialists.