Learn more about Dr. Steven Vold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vold
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vold graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vold has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Benton County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Vold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Vold practice?
- Dr. Steven Vold has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Vold practices Ophthalmology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Ophthalmologists.