A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Vold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vold graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Vold has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Vold MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Vold practice?
- Dr. Steven Vold has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Vold practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Anatomic Pathology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Ophthalmologists, Fayetteville Internists, Fayetteville Infectious Disease Doctors, and Fayetteville Pathologists.