Dr. Steven Vold MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Fayetteville, AR

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017
Lasik with a sik not a sek and not smile
As of right now I give 5 stars! My left eye still seems to have a bit of a stigmatism, however that will probably go away. This is the only second day after my surgery after all. My pill they gave me did not take affect that I am aware of but to help me to make sure I didn't not feel anything they gave me lots of numbing drops in my eyes. It did not hurt at all went smoothly the whole time! Right after he did my right eye it started burning like someone put shampoo in my eye. that was while he was doing my left. I can see 20/20 as of now, still fuzzy in the left eye but can still see the 20 line alright. I would recommend! And I have anxiety they will be good to you!

September 16th, 2016
Amazing!
I came in for an after hours informational meeting and learned a whole lot about the Lasic procedure. It led me to set up an appointment for my pre-op the very next day. So excited to work with Dr. Vold so I can get my eyes fixed!

September 13th, 2016
Cataract surgery on both eyes. The first eye (left) attention, treatment, service was outstanding. Great team! When they did the right eye... not near the outstanding treatment. Team was different and not as attentive or efficient. Have had issues with eyes blurring severely since 2nd surgery. Was blown off when I would tell them that. No effort to address.

August 16th, 2016
My husband and I both received lasek 18 months apart and had great experiences prior to surgery and following them! Where you go matters! These doctors know what they are doing and their staff is top notch!

May 8th, 2015
Dr. Vold lied to me and said my care would be free. Useless

January 26th, 2015
Useless

January 26th, 2015
LASEK A++
Vold Vision A++! I have been a patient at Vold Vision for one year. I was first introduced to Vold Vision when I suffered a severely scratched eye. Dr. McFarland diagnosed the injury immediately and I was fully healed in a couple days. About 8 months later, I decided to have LASEK done. I knew immediately the doctor I planned to use, Vold Vision. I had total faith in their ability, service and dedication to my procedure. The doctor and staff were 100% accurate on explaining the operation, what to expect and the healing process. All I did was follow their guidance, which was simple, take vitamins and follow the eye drops schedule. I am seeing 20/15 and my eyes continue to get better each day. If you are considering LASEK, I highly recommend attending the after hours event, you get to watch a live procedure and talk to Dr. Vold about the LASEK proedure. So, if you want to get rid of glasses and contacts, call Vold Vision! I could not be happier! I am amazed at the outcome!

June 18th, 2014
Highly Recommend
The staff is friendly and courteous. Will recommend to my friends. I didn't wait any longer for appointment than I do for any other doctor. Very pleased with the LASIK surgery and care I received from Vold Vision

June 18th, 2014
BEWARE of trusting this Dr. with your vision
Dr. Vold performed glaucoma & cataract surgery on my Grandmother on one of her eyes (when he practiced at a hospital in TX). After the surgery that Dr. Vold performed, she was in severe pain for days; after having the same procedure performed on her other eye by a different Dr. she had virtually no pain. DURING the procedure, she recalled Dr. Vold talking casually about a recent football game, then the comment "oh, that's only happened one other time." He was rude & condescending at follow-up when she asked about it. Later, she ended up needing a cornea transplant in that eye-but not the other. My Grandmother would not bring it up to the hospital for fear of negative repercussions, but people need to know the truth about something this serious.

June 14th, 2014
Lasek - Great Results!
I would highly recommend getting Lasek from Vold Vision. The staff was extremely friendly, walked me through the process from A-Z, and the results have exceeded my already high expectations. Definitely go to Vold Vision if you're considering the procedure in Northwest Arkansas.

June 13th, 2014
Highest level of care available in this region! Excellent patient experience. Superior staff, state of the art facilities. Dr. Vold is well respected across the globe in his field and takes great care of every patient. Proud to call Vold Vision my eye care home! Recommend without hesitation.

April 8th, 2014
Dr. Vold and Dr. McFarland are both great! Dr. McFarland is the best O.D. in the area by far and Dr. Vold is a excellent surgeon.