Dr. Steven Vold, MD
Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites), Ophthalmologist (eyes), Pathologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Sondra L on Jun 18th, 2014

The staff is friendly and courteous. Will recommend to my friends. I didn't wait any longer for appointment than I do for any other doctor. Very pleased with the LASIK surgery and care I received from Vold Vision

|  BEWARE of trusting this Dr. with your vision  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2014

Dr. Vold performed glaucoma & cataract surgery on my Grandmother on one of her eyes (when he practiced at a hospital in TX). After the surgery that Dr. Vold performed, she was in severe pain for days; after having the same procedure performed on her other eye by a different Dr. she had virtually no pain. DURING the procedure, she recalled Dr. Vold talking casually about a recent football game, then the comment "oh, that's only happened one other time." He was rude & condescending at follow-up when she asked about it. Later, she ended up needing a cornea transplant in that eye-but not the other. My Grandmother would not bring it up to the hospital for fear of negative repercussions, but people need to know the truth about something this serious.

|  Lasek - Great Results!  |  show details
by Mark Z. on Jun 14th, 2014

I would highly recommend getting Lasek from Vold Vision. The staff was extremely friendly, walked me through the process from A-Z, and the results have exceeded my already high expectations. Definitely go to Vold Vision if you're considering the procedure in Northwest Arkansas.

by C. S. on Jun 13th, 2014

Highest level of care available in this region! Excellent patient experience. Superior staff, state of the art facilities. Dr. Vold is well respected across the globe in his field and takes great care of every patient. Proud to call Vold Vision my eye care home! Recommend without hesitation.

May 3rd, 2014

I go there for McFarland

Apr 8th, 2014

Dr. Vold and Dr. McFarland are both great! Dr. McFarland is the best O.D. in the area by far and Dr. Vold is a excellent surgeon.

Dec 23rd, 2013

I was not pleased with how things were handled in the office. I felt like I waited to get crap service.

Oct 1st, 2013

Staff and Dr.'s were great and answered all my questions. I will be coming back because I was very impressed. I was originally referred by another Dr. to Dr. Vold and I am pleased and understand why I needed to see him. He is one of the best out there.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

I dont't know exactly what other people were saying but I do know that Dr. Vold has been amazing with me and my family. I have been following him for over 14 years and the care he has put into me has been a life saver and he has saved my vision after many other doctors had told me there were no options. I feel his is a very genuine doctor and he has always taken the time to explain something if I wanted to know and I know he has given patients his personal number at times if we needed anything or had any concerns. I have referred multiple people to him and everyone feels the way that I do. I hope that people read this review and realize what a blessing it is to see a doctor like this.

Jun 6th, 2012

Was very disappointed with Dr. Vold. Would definately advise against seeing this Dr.

Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Vold is the only Dr. I ever saw who gave me the feeling he just did not care. When asked a question he would shake his head and walk out of the room. I would advise to avoid this Dr. at all cost. A wino with a rusty corkscrew would do a better job.

|  Did not have good experience  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

I am a patient at Boozman-Hof Eye Regional Eye Clinic and when Dr. Vold was there, I had to wait up to 2 hours for a visit and he would just some in for 5 minutes and leave. At first I thought he was very caring but after the MANY times I had to go back I started to learn he just said the same thing to all the other patients. When Dr. Vold started his own practice I did not follow, I stayed with Boozman-Hof and will stay.

|  Cell phone  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

I have end stage glaucoma. I see the doctor to find out if I'm going to be blind. Glasses don't help me, I have had three surgeries on my eyes and what does the doctor do? Answers his cell phone in the middle of my exam. Not to mention I had to wait an hour and a half to see him. He seem to care more about his cell phone.

Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Vold was knowledgeable and caring. The results of my glaucoma surgery were good.