Overall Review

2.5

June 9th, 2016
Poor excuse of a doctor
Hurt on the job but the x-ray did not show injury. After six weeks of serious hip pain he finally sent me for an MRI. The results torn tendons! He the ...

July 14th, 2013
Having worked at Disney for several years, I have had the opportunity to visit Dr. VonSee on several occasions with my most recent visit being 3 or 4 weeks ago. After reading the reviews on this site, I felt compelled to write about my own experience as Dr. VonSee has always been courteous and professional, and has answered any question that I have asked. I understand that Dr. VonSee is working under Disney's Health Services, and therefore some things are not completely pleasant. Yes, the wait can be long at times but I blame the person who handles scheduling, not the doctors. I would not hesitate to see Dr. VonSee in the future if I need to

July 8th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I really enjoyed my experience with This dr. He spent time evaluating me and gave me antibiotics and pain medicine and i felt better within a couple of days. Will see him again. Scheduled a follow up to make sure i healed up. He was compassionate and made me feel like I was going to feel better. Some dont understand that the doctors in this office including Dr. Vonsee do workers comp cases, so I understand the negative reviews. He has to go by the company's requirements and standards. He does his best with what he has to work with. Those who don't like it can go take their Disney insurance somewhere else.

February 25th, 2012
Awful
This guy is a complete quack. What an idiot. The Hippocratic oath means nothing to him. He cares nothing about providing health care that is needed, not to mention, ethical standards of care

April 12th, 2011
May have to get lawyers involved.
Had appointment and arrived on time. Over 2 hours later (after waiting room had been filled and cleared almost 3 times) finally got to see doctor VonSee.My time spent with him makes me firmly believe the he has limited knowledge of simple to diagnose injuries, and schedules office visits that are not necessary regardless of a patient's discomfort. At this point I would advise anyone who asks, to avoid seeing Dr. VonSee if at all possible.

March 21st, 2009
avoid if you want to get better.