A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Vranian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vranian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vranian
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vranian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vranian, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vranian graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vranian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Vranian FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Vranian practice?
- Dr. Steven Vranian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Vranian practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Cardiologists.