Dr. Stephen Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Baker?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Baker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2015

2nd chance thanks to Dr. Baker, Dr.Sangani, Darlene Purvis NP and Christy Nurse.

I'm a 57 year old female. Never smoked, don't drink, never any drugs in my life. Have inherited high cholesterol. I had been feeling awful for quite some time. As time went by I became short of breath, unable to sleep, arms and fingers numb. When I would walk on the treadmill, I was so short of breath and pain was in my chest and would radiate into my neck and I couldn't breath. So I stopped exercises. I recently went for a walk with my grandchildren and barely got started when we had to turn around and go back home. I was short of breath, pain under breast, tightness and pain in front neck. I called my Cardiologist Dr. Sangani. They promptly got me in. Christy ran EKG. It was fine. I had also been suffering from acid reflux. I thought this was probably the cause of everything. Dr. Sangani listened to my complaints and decided to do a Heart Catherization. Dr. Baker Preformed my procedure. He found that I had 95% blockage in two arteries and 1 at 60%. He put in two stints. I stayed overnight and received wonderful care from everyone on the Cardiac floor at Memorial Hospital. I felt immediate relief from all symptoms that I was having. No more acid reflux, no shortness of breath, no more numbness in arms and fingers and no more pain and tightness in chest and neck. At first it was a bit hard getting used to be able to take deep breaths again. I had been sleeping with pillows propped up and the breath right patch on my nose. Now I can Breath!!! Amen!!! Dr. Sangani called it right and Dr. Baker did an Awesome job!!! And Christy, didn't allow me to talk myself out of the procedure, which , I tried. Lol. And Darlene is helping Dr. Sangani oversee my Cardiac Rehabilitation. They all make a Wonderful Team. Thank You All and May God Bless You All, As He has me.

July 2nd, 2011

Hides in patient files, does not fully understand basic heart function. Missed the basic importance of pacemaker sensing/pacing relationship. patient had to be transfered to another facility due to his inept actions and wrong diagnosis. Missed it all in 3 trips to ER in less than one week!

February 12th, 2015