Dr. Steven Carlson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Steven Carlson?

Did I Go to The Same Dr.?

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Dr. Carlson treats me for GERD, & I feel very satisfied with being under his care. Recently, I was rushed to the hospital after I choked on a piece of steak . He removed it & did an endoscopy to evaluate my condition. His diagnosis was that I had a very narrow esophagus & suggested I have it dilated. My problem was very scary to me, & the procedures he had to do were quite painful. Throughout this ordeal, Dr. Carlson was very supportive, & explained every thing I needed to know as we progressed through getting my problem resolved. Also, he was very congenial, & was skillful at using humor to help me relax. Concerning the staff, I had positive interactions w/ all of them. I don't understand why the other patient reviews were so negative, but, if need be, I will call Dr. Carlson w/ complete confidence in the future.

Horrible staff

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I really liked this Dr, he had a great bedside manner, took some time with me. However, while trying to make an appointment she was rude, offensive, a control freak n so impossible to deal with I told her forget it I would find another Dr. She relayed "her" version of our conversation to the dr. Instead of contacting his patients to hear our side of the story he took her lieing word for it. Dr's should contact their patients and find out the truth before taking sides. It's a wonder he has any patients left due to her!

Posted on May 18th, 2017