A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Many Hospitals, Torrance, Ca
- Torrance Memorial Med Ctr, Torrance, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Cohen DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Steven Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Occupational Medicine near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Davie, FL.
See Lake Worth Preventive Medicine Specialists.