A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company Of Many Hospitals, Torrance, Ca
- Torrance Memorial Med Ctr, Torrance, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Cohen practice?
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Family Medicine near Royal Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Lake Worth, FL.
See Royal Palm Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Cohen, Dr. Stefan Cohen, Dr. Stephan Cohen, Dr. Stephen Cohen