Dr. Steven Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Davis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Steven Davis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2017

Put your life at risk to select him and his coordinator to care for you..

Was my Doctor for 3 Years , can't show up just 3 times total during 3 years as a patient due to Medications and was a stage 4 Cancer . Imagine how painful I had to go through and the after effect treatment Intensive radiations and Chemo -therapy I was many times put on wheelchairs , Dr. Steven Davis decide to punish me due to can't show these 3 times by not precribing my pain medications knowing I had ache in my back and shoulder . I had to go to emergency room 3 times during that month of December to get my medication and found out my back spinal got problems through MRI therefore I was in pain without medication ... Lucky I had good Doctors. Dr Moore Jr. , Dr. Mathew Stumpy , Advance Pain Clinics are the few best Doctors. They are the one found out that I had back spinal problems after Cancer and was in constant pain . I don't normally comment on Doctors , but these Dr. Steven Davis and His Assistant are bad . Don't give proper instructions to schedule date of appointment and punish patient by not precribing medications.

May 14th, 2015

Great care & service

October 3rd, 2013

It is worth the drive from Hutchinson to receive this level of care.

May 10th, 2013

He is capable and I continue to see him for care even though it is now a 1 hour drive since I moved.

November 21st, 2012

Honest assessment

Dr. Steve is a great physician. He gives complete explanation and is patient with us (those of us who ask a lot of questions). He is always responsive and prompt in giving results and answers. We usually get results and answers within a day. Their staff is caring and helpful. Dr. Steve provides all the information we want in a clear way with no confusion. We have been going to him and his wife for seven years and have been very satisfied. We had an issue once and he spent the time to explain what happened and we appreciate their honesty and are excellent with our special needs daughter.

July 31st, 2012

Don't go to him!

I switched doctors to go where my husband went (it was also next to my childs ped so it made since to be closer for gas reasons) but his doctor was not taking new clients, and I wanted to see women, but had to go to this doctor because his wife and he share their clients. He was very helpful at first and had a lot of information for me when I was diagnosed with Diabetes, but later it felt like I was an inconvenience. It was not just him either- his wife was worst! I had to wait over one hour and a half to see him when I first moved, then the second time I had to wait thirty minutes, and then later I had to wait over a day for a phone call if my blood sugar was high and I was also having low blood sugars. The biggest thing I had with him rather then is wife is that he lied to me and now I have to switch doctors and cant go to that practice again because they decided to drop me because of their poor judgment. Here is what happened: I have type 1.5diabetes (however it that could be wrong too I have to see a specialist) and my grandmother also had diabetes and so did my great grandmother. My grandfather and grandmother both had it while dying of pancreatic cancer and I want to have CT scan but they said my insurance company would not allow me too because there was not enough evidence showing I needed one. However, when I called the insurance company they said that they received the request but they only denied it because my doctor did not follow up on the reason behind it. The referral team just decided I would not be eligible for one but the doctor told me that my insurance company was the one that denied me and was not willing to accept it. His wife told me that I would have to deal with not having my Metformin medicine. I am trying to look for a new doctor. I was going to switch to my husbands Dr. in the same practice but she would not let me! We are both now switching. Dont see this doctor unless you like being lied too and not being able to get a phone call about anything because they decide what is important!

June 6th, 2017