A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fischer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Fischer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Steven Fischer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fischer practices Otolaryngology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Otolaryngologists.