Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Meth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Johnson DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Surgeons and Rowlett Orthopedic Surgeons.