Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Meth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Johnson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Royse City, TX and Madison Heights, MI.
See Rowlett Orthopedic Surgeons and Rowlett Sports Medicine Doctors.