Dr. Steven Kinsey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2016
Very rude. Instead of saying no need for appointment for a year, had to go in and wait, miss work for the 3 time, just to be told to come back in a year. I don't understand why that was not relayed at the time of appointment making.

January 27th, 2016
I was very impressed with Dr Kinsey. He is very professional, did a great job of explaining my medical condition, and did his best to make me feel at ease about my surgery. He displays confidence both in the necessity of the surgical procedure and in his experience and ability. He was personable and very good with his explanations of my condition. I would highly recommend him as a doctor and surgeon.

April 10th, 2015
Saw me on a moments notice and performed surgery at Thomas Hospital within 7 hours. He was upfront and explained the situation as he saw it and asked my opinon . I liked him.

November 14th, 2014
He saved my life

July 14th, 2014
They call him The Cowboy
Dr. Kinsey was brought in when my critically ill husband's doctors had run out of options and ideas. They called him The Cowboy because they said he thought outside of the box. Dr Kinsey was direct, honest and gave us daily updates. We didn't always hear what we wanted to hear....but this only made us trust him to be honest with us. No sugar coating here, but honest information. If you want direct, good medicine...he's your doctor. Don't expect hand holding though.

March 8th, 2014
refreshingly unconventional
Down to earth, real person. Common sense takes precedence.

December 31st, 2013
Totally un-professional
I have never in my 62 years been spoken to in such an un-professional and antagonistic manner by a health care provider. This physician verbally attacked me in such a manner that I wondered as I left his office if he was having some sort of "episode". Very disturbing.

October 5th, 2011
His license should be revoked!
This doctor is a poor excuse for a physician and his license should be revoked. I have a strong background in the nursing field, and I'm appalled that a so called medical professional could act this way. His license should be revoked!