Surgical Specialist

Nov 14th, 2014

He saved my life

|  They call him The Cowboy  |  show details
by Thomas Hospital Patient on Jul 14th, 2014

Dr. Kinsey was brought in when my critically ill husband's doctors had run out of options and ideas. They called him The Cowboy because they said he thought outside of the box. Dr Kinsey was direct, honest and gave us daily updates. We didn't always hear what we wanted to hear....but this only made us trust him to be honest with us. No sugar coating here, but honest information. If you want direct, good medicine...he's your doctor. Don't expect hand holding though.

|  Dr. House with charming bedside manner  |  show details
by Kerry Kier on Apr 22nd, 2014

He removed a cancerous growth from my mother-in-law's face. She is 91 years old. She LOVED HIM. He has a very compassionate heart while at the same time being direct and telling it like it is. He communicates in a real way that can be understood. He doesn't act like is superior. A real, honest and caring doctor.

|  refreshingly unconventional  |  show details
by Marie on Mar 8th, 2014

Down to earth, real person. Common sense takes precedence.

|  Totally un-professional  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2013

I have never in my 62 years been spoken to in such an un-professional and antagonistic manner by a health care provider. This physician verbally attacked me in such a manner that I wondered as I left his office if he was having some sort of "episode". Very disturbing.

|  His license should be revoked!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

This doctor is a poor excuse for a physician and his license should be revoked. I have a strong background in the nursing field, and I'm appalled that a so called medical professional could act this way. His license should be revoked!