Aug 15th, 2016

Very rude. Instead of saying no need for appointment for a year, had to go in and wait, miss work for the 3 time, just to be told to come back in a year. I don't understand why that was not relayed at the time of appointment making.

by Donna Stir Gulf Shores, Al on Jan 27th, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr Kinsey. He is very professional, did a great job of explaining my medical condition, and did his best to make me feel at ease about my surgery. He displays confidence both in the necessity of the surgical procedure and in his experience and ability. He was personable and very good with his explanations of my condition. I would highly recommend him as a doctor and surgeon.

Apr 10th, 2015

Saw me on a moments notice and performed surgery at Thomas Hospital within 7 hours. He was upfront and explained the situation as he saw it and asked my opinon . I liked him.

Nov 14th, 2014

He saved my life

They call him The Cowboy show details They call him The Cowboy
by Thomas Hospital Patient on Jul 14th, 2014

Dr. Kinsey was brought in when my critically ill husband's doctors had run out of options and ideas. They called him The Cowboy because they said he thought outside of the box. Dr Kinsey was direct, honest and gave us daily updates. We didn't always hear what we wanted to hear....but this only made us trust him to be honest with us. No sugar coating here, but honest information. If you want direct, good medicine...he's your doctor. Don't expect hand holding though.

refreshingly unconventional show details refreshingly unconventional
by Marie on Mar 8th, 2014

Down to earth, real person. Common sense takes precedence.

Totally un-professional show details Totally un-professional
Dec 31st, 2013

I have never in my 62 years been spoken to in such an un-professional and antagonistic manner by a health care provider. This physician verbally attacked me in such a manner that I wondered as I left his office if he was having some sort of "episode". Very disturbing.

His license should be revoked! show details His license should be revoked!
Oct 5th, 2011

This doctor is a poor excuse for a physician and his license should be revoked. I have a strong background in the nursing field, and I'm appalled that a so called medical professional could act this way. His license should be revoked!