A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Krause is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Krause has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Krause DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Krause practice?
- Dr. Steven Krause has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Krause practices Internal Medicine near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Poplar Bluff, MO and Hannibal, MO.
See Quincy Internists.