A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krause has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Rush Copley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krause accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Krause practice?
Dr. Steven Krause practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Emergency Medical Services near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, MO and Aurora, IL.
See Quincy Internists, Quincy Cardiologists, and Quincy Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Krause, Dr. Stephen Krause, Dr. Stefan Krause, Dr. Steve Krause