A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Krause is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Krause has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krause accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Krause practice?
Dr. Steven Krause practices Internal Medicine near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Quincy Internists.