A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven We Kin Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Steven Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lee practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Primary Care Doctors.