A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Luke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Luke, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Luke graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Luke MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Luke practice?
- Dr. Steven Luke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Luke practices Urology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Marco Island, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Urologists.