A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Martin practice?
Dr. Steven Martin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists, Lansing Cardiologists, Lansing Critical Care Practitioners, Lansing Pediatricians, Lansing Pediatric Specialists, and Lansing Emergency Physicians.