A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pearson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pearson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne Pearson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Steven Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Pearson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.