Learn more about Dr. Steven Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pearson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pearson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne Pearson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Steven Pearson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pearson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA and Santa Maria, CA.
See Santa Barbara Orthopedic Surgeons.