A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Williams, Surgeon,Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Williams, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne Williams FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Williams practice?
- Dr. Steven Williams has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Williams practices Surgery and Phlebology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Boise Surgeons and Boise Phlebologists.