A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wabnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wabnitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wabnitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wabnitz graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Wabnitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mccullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Wabnitz MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Wabnitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Wabnitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wabnitz practices Internal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists.