A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wager, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wager graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wager has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Wager MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Wager practice?
- Dr. Steven Wager has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wager practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.