A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Waggoner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waggoner
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Waggoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Waggoner, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Waggoner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Waggoner MD is a male Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Waggoner practice?
- Dr. Steven Waggoner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Waggoner practices Gynecologic Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.