A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Waggoner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Waggoner, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Waggoner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waggoner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Waggoner practice?
Dr. Steven Waggoner practices Gynecologic Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists.