A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Waggoner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waggoner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waggoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Waggoner, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Waggoner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Waggoner MD is a male Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Waggoner practice?
- Dr. Steven Waggoner has 12 office locations.
Dr. Steven Waggoner practices Gynecologic Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Wadsworth, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.