Dr. Steven Waguespack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Waguespack?

June 9th, 2013

meh

I had an MIBG, CT, and some lab work done. The MIBG showed uptake, the CT scan showed a mass in the exact spot where the uptake was shown, and the lab work was negative. Did he do anything else? No. Did he explain the uptake and the mass? No. All he said was that I had anxiety. Thankfully I didn't believe him so I went to a different endocrinologist. PS he told me my flushing didn't resemble the flushing of a Pheochromocytoma, well surprise guess what? If he fails to give you an answer then dont accept it.

May 9th, 2012

Thomas

I have suffered from a rare form of cancer - parathyroid cancer - for nearly 20 years and I have seen countless internists, surgeons, oncologist etc and I can honestly say that Dr. Waguespack is far and away the most compassionate, caring doctor that takes a holistic approach to my cancer and tailors his treatment to my wishes. He lays out the options and gives pros/cons that he know is in line with my wishes for my care. I cannot recommend him highly enough - he is truely a superstar at an already unique and best-of-breed institution.

March 26th, 2012

Dr. Waguespack is the best. Explains everything gives direction puts the children at ease.

September 21st, 2011

papillary thyroid cancer

October 26th, 2010

Best Doctor Ever

Dr Waguespack is the most kind, friendly, caring, and knowledgeable physician I have ever seen, of the numerous doctors I have encountered over the years. I have been a patient of his for 7 years, and he continues to investigate how to better my situation with various problems related to a brain tumor located on the pituitary gland. I also have 7 other doctors at the same cancer facility, which I like, but Dr W is the very best of all.

March 4th, 2010

A Blessing

Dr. Waguespack was my endocrinologist at MD Anderson after my 2nd Craniotomy. He and my Neuro-oncologist are amazing doctors. They are very caring and thorough, and go above and beyond "the call of duty". I love them and their staff with all of my heart

June 10th, 2009

He is a great doctor and very caring.

February 27th, 2017