Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Wahle
Dr. Steven Wahle, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with another office in Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and General Surgery. Dr. Wahle is affiliated with UnityPoint Health St. Luke's Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and Allen Hospital. Dr. Wahle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Wahle has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Wahle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. Fred Pilcher
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi40
Dr. Sean Pattee
Dermatology, General Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi16
Dr. Kerri Nowell
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi14