A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wahls is Good. Dr. Wahls has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wahls, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahls graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wahls has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Community Hospital of Souther
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wahls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wahls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Wahls practice?
Dr. Steven Wahls practices Family Medicine near Scappoose, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Scappoose Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Wahls, Dr. Stephen Wahls, Dr. Stefan Wahls, Dr. Steve Wahls