A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wahls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wahls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahls
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wahls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wahls, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahls graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wahls has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Mercy Medical Center Community Hospital of Souther
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Wahls MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Wahls practice?
- Dr. Steven Wahls has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wahls practices Family Medicine near Scappoose, OR.
See Scappoose Family Physicians.