Steven Waldman Is this you?

Have you seen Steven Waldman?

En agradecimiento...

Posted on September 1st, 2017

Que horrible es vivir con dolor! Pero, gracias a el Dr. Waldman, me siento mil veces mejor! Tenia dolores en mi cuello y espalda que eran espantosos!! El me recomendo procedimientos invasivos para mi cuello y espalda, pero al principio tenia mucha inseguridad por las dudas que tenia. Pero, el doctor me aclaro mis dudas, respondio a todas mis preguntas y me hizo reconozer la necesidad te seguir con sus tratamientos. La oficina es tan amable y me gusta que hay varias oficinas para ver a el doctor. Gracias Dr. Waldman por su profesionalismo y compassion por sus pacientes!

A Miracle Worker

Posted on September 1st, 2017

I was referred for injections and a minimal invasive procedure. The doctor was very busy but spent about 40minutes with me. He was interested in what I had to say and it seemed he reviewed my MRIs and records before meeting me. The procedure (a discectomy) was painless and Dr W was very kind to me. One month later I feel great. I'm glad I left my prior doctor who was a real creep. Dr W really helped me and I am grateful for his care. My wife is now treating with him and she is very happy too. M Scalia

The worse doctor i ever seen in my life

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Mala atencion de los pacientes, Falta de profesionalismo, Mal acierto con las recetas medicas, es una perdida de dinero invertir en citas con este doctor no te tratara como los seres humanos se lo merecen me da lastima de un espiritu asi en este mundo que no le importan sus pacientes por lo menos yo asi me senti con el error de pensar que me podia ayudar.

Excellent, Skilled, Caring Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2017

When chiropractic and physical therapy failed to give me improvement after an auto accident, I had EMGs and MRIs of both cervical and lumbar spine. My neurologist referred me to Dr. Steven P. Waldman for pain management. After an exam, a full medical history and a review of my imaging, steroid injections were recommended as a starting point. He explained the procedure to be sure I understood its purpose, what would occur and what I could expect afterward. It was painless as promised. At my follow-up appointment, Dr. Waldman reviewed my response to the procedure and told me he would do everything he could to avoid surgery and assured me he would take care of me to the best of his ability. In addition, I also received a prescription for pain medication. As it turns out, epidural and facet injections to cervical and lumbar discs only gave very temporary, if any, relief. A discogram was then recommended to find out which discs were causing pain and to assess the extent of disc damage. This procedure, as well, was painless. These procedures took place over the course of a good part of a year. Ultimately, surgery to my cervical spine was necessary. I met briefly with surgeon Dr. Rovner in Dr. Waldman's office and he recommended surgery after reviewing my records. Following that, I met with and was examined by Dr. Grigory Goldberg, another surgeon in the office. At the advice of my attorney, I sought one more opinion with a surgeon not related to Dr. Waldman's practice and he concurred. With three surgical opinions and that of Dr. Waldman, I chose Dr. Goldberg to perform my surgery at Meadowlands Hospital. Dr. Goldberg paid special attention to a medical condition I had to ensure I would have no issues post-op. I spent one night at the hospital and was treated very well by the nurses and other hospital staff. Post-op was exactly as Dr. Waldman had reviewed with me, right down to the actual days he told me the surgical pain would begin to quickly subside. Follow-up visits and physical therapy all went smoothly. I am now just over a year post-surgery and am doing well. From the moment I met Dr. Steven Waldman, I found him to be kind, personable, compassionate, sympathetic and professional. He always greeted each patient waiting for treatment, whether in his office or in the surgical center, when he arrived. It is rare to encounter a doctor with such amazing bedside manner. He is a dynamo with a heavy patient load, yet he has the ability to make you feel like your case is the only one that matters. This ensures a doctor-patient relationship where you are, without question, completely comfortable putting your trust in Dr. Waldman's hands through his experience and surgical skills. His passion for his profession shows in so many ways. His office personnel were excellent as well - always on top of paperwork, insurance, scheduling, answering questions, or whatever else needed to be done. Dr. Waldman always made himself available to answer questions or explain things to me and my husband, as well as remain in contact with my other doctors and my attorney when necessary. Even after two years, he will still respond should I have a question. In summary, I am 100% comfortable recommending Dr. Steven Waldman and Dr. Grigory Goldberg of Atlas Spine & Interventional Medicine. My husband and I will always be thankful for how much Dr. Waldman cares about his patients and is willing to go that extra mile. He did more than right by me and he will for you too.

Highly Trained, Skilled, and Supportive

Posted on January 29th, 2017

Dr. Steven Waldman is an excellent Physician. One only needs to look at his credentials to be secure that he is highly trained and skilled; but, he also puts care into getting to know his patience as individuals and encourage them through the healing process. When I was his patient, he gave me a card with his email for questions. He read all my emails and responded promptly with supportive, personal, and kind encouraging words. After suffering with a severe headache, that extended over a seven-month period, I wrote a note to Dr. Waldman the day after he performed a successful procedure. I tried to articulate my truly inexpressible gratitude: “Thank you so much for your dedication and your expertise. My quality of life has changed dramatically since yesterday… I can see things at a distance much more clearly. My headaches have also dissipated. Last night at 9:30 pm, I did not have a headache. This is the first evening, since the accident, that I have been without pain or discomfort in the evening hours.” Dr. Waldman holds himself and his employees to high standards; thus, his clinic is run impeccably though this perfectionism sometimes did make for longer waits. Most of the people who work with him are exceptionally professional in their roles too but nobody is perfect. The doctors that assisted in the procedures were excellent; the well humored assistance nurse was thorough. Even the drivers were acutely aware of taking precautions to help the patients feel safe during transport. I have recommended Dr. Waldman and the Atlas Spine clinic to others, because I am confident that the experience I had is indicative of the way patients are generally cared for there.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Waldeman was direct and to the point and I can imagine the negative reviews were cause he doesn't mess around he helped me though my bad neck and back due to a irresponsible driver.He made sure the right.things we done for.my care that's all.I can comment on. He was very upstanding inyou opinion.

a extremely grateful patient

Posted on January 19th, 2016

i have never written a review in my life but what dr steven waldman and his staff did for me is something i am so grateful for that i need to share it with anyone who is thinking of seeing dr waldman. in the last seven years i have had two major lumbar back surgeries and have been dosed with extremely high dosages of oxycodone and oxycottin. none of which dr. waldman was responsible for. it had gotten so bad that i went to three rehabs for drug abuse almost lost my lake house along with my wife and my job of 37 years. about 9 months ago i went to see dr. waldman in hopes of getting substantial amounts of pain medicine along with a evaluation of my aching back. well dr waldman was so thorough and understood the proper way to issue pain medicine which was fair but not to the extreme. i soon realized that this dewd was really cool and was looking out for my best interest. in a short amount of time he had me do a painless discogram and he told me along with his surgeon dr goldberg that i needed a fusion on levels L3-4 and L4-5. he told me he wanted to do it at meadowland hospital and was like where?? let me tell everyone who thinks this is a second rate hospital. you are dead wrong!!!! this by far the best hospital i have ever been in and i have been in a lot. the nurses and doctors were unbelievable and the time you had to wait for pre admission was by far the best i have ever been a part of. i would only go back to this hospital if i have my choice. well i was walking day one and home on day two. when dr waldman was releasing me from the hospital he looked me straight in the eye and said we now have to ween you off all these pain meds. well i have been drug free for forty plus days and i have not been this happy since the day i met my lovely wife. i am fifty seven years of age and i had worked very hard to get were i was until i met the deamon called mr OXY!!! i came very close to losing my life multiple times. if i had not walked in that door in north bergen that day i know one thing for sure i would not be writing this review. i owe the remainder of my days on this wonderful earth to only one person and his name is STEVEN WALDMAN not only a great doctor but a wonderful human being. the howser

Say YES to Dr Waldman and Dr. Goldberg

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

This is the first time I ever reviewed a doctor or his office. I usually dont submit reviews for things or places unless I am unhappy. Just dont have the time. But I feel obligated to Dr Waldman, Dr Goldberg and his staff to write this review. My terrible back pain, my ordeal of over three years is over. Dr Waldman and his spine surgeon Dr Greg Goldberg fixed me with a TLIF procedure. I read some of the reviews below and Im really appalled at what some of the "sour grapes" patient's have to say. Im a retired cop and have personally heard some of Dr. Waldman's patients demanding OxyContin from him in an angry tone. Once I even had to step in and defuse things. Some patients think that "Pain Management" means pain medicine and I can only assume that the guy who says he "lost pints of blood" or the other creep who thinks Waldman is only concerned about money were probably just druggies taking and looking for more pills. Dr Waldman is a very intelligent nice fellow. His spine surgeon Dr Goldberg was awesome. After a lumbar fusion I left Meadowlands in one and a half days! In spite of some of Meadowlands political problems (mostly caused by Hackensack Hospital I hear) I found the place to be clean, quiet and the nurses to be very sweet and attentive. I really couldnt care less about the place but the truth is I had a great experience there for my surgery and with Dr Waldman. The epidurals helped a lot and were painless but I needed the surgery in the end. Even my discogram was a piece of cake. I heard they could be painful but Dr W promised me I would be comfortable afterward and he was always honest with me. No doctor will make everyone happy but Dr. Waldman probably could have retired ages ago. I think hes a super nice guy and I disagree with the ridulous and thoughtless comments below. This review gives me the opportunity to tell others "say no to drugs", say YES to Dr Steve Waldman.

Teacher

Posted on November 30th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Waldman was absolutely fantastic. Starting from the office staff and continuing through my surgery. He was always available to answer questions and was very helpful. He was kind, caring and always upbeat. I would recommend Dr. Waldman to anyone who needs pain management.

Pain Managed and Gone!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I have been Dr.Waldman's patient since a week after my accident occured back in 2013! The experience has been nothing but AMAZING for me, personally! In the beginning I did get a little flustered because of wait times, but I came down to the conclusion that it's because he knows what he is doing and the volume of patients is big for a reason! His character is quite particular, yes, BUT hands down, he knows what he is doing! The process was exhausting but was on top of my treatment and his staff was very pleasant to work with whenever I need to schedule visits or procedures! After almost a year and a half of treatment with Dr.Waldman, I was handed over to Orthopedic surgeon in his office and that completely was a blessing itself! Dr.Waldman sat in my consult with Dr.Goldberg and discussed my treatment with him briefly and I was explained thoroughly what my ACDF would be all about. I agreed after speaking with my family and I personally emailed Dr.Waldman to let him know that I wanted to move forward with Dr.Goldberg! He asked that I come back to his office to meet with him one more time before making a formal decision over an email and re-explained my upcoming surgery and I was so happy to finally move forward! My surgery was done 2 months later and I am beyond happy with my results!!! NO UGLY SCAR!!!!! Dr.Waldman is a BEAST in being apart of your trial when your case is about to settle!!! He absolutely prepared for mine because his "I know what the heck I am doing and talking about" goes without question!! You will see what I mean when you meet him... Go getter and what he says goes... I am completey happy with the outcome of my unfortunate situation which was my accident, but Dr.Waldman,his staff and awesome surgeon he works with made this all better! I recommend him 100%! Just don't go in with the mentality that you are going to see your primary care Dr because you came down with sniffles... Look at it as a specialist who is going to take your treatment by the horns and patience is the attitude you must have with such a demanding Dr! Good luck!!

Mi cirujano tan guapo Dr Waldman - the most kind and sweet man

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I was afrraid to see this doctor because of a few bad reviews but having treated with Dr Waldman now for 6 months I get the impression most of the bad reviews I read are due to my doctor being really strict with pain meds. Also, I had a dsicogram to find out which of my 4 disks in my neck were hurting amd to be hoest it really wasnt bad at All. If not for the discogram my Neurosurgeon at Hackensack was gonna fuse 3 discs instead of one. I had my surgery at Meadowlands Hospital and my care was really good except for one male nurse who was flirting too much. . I hope some of the reviewers who didnt like Dr W can "get a life" he is really kind, smart and handsome too! My father is a surgeon in Colombia so I know how doctors can be rushed at times but my Dr here is to me MARAVILLOSO! Te agradezco mucho Dr Waldman. Que pena estas casado.

Great care

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I wen to Dr Waldman's practice after being referred by my chiropractor. His front desk was very warm and inviting when she scheduled me for my consult. His medical assistants were very professional as well. Dr. Waldman thoroughly explained the procedure that he was recommending for me. He was very thoughtful and caring when seeing me. I would recommend this doctor to everyone that is having back pain!