Dr. Steven Wall MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016
In office Dr Wall is very good, helpful even. But messages are never answered refills take forever and unless you have an appointment they don't acknowledge you.

December 22nd, 2014
Good doctor if your healthy
I was a patient for 7 years don't know why I stayed so long. He has no time to listen, it's prescribe meds after meds. The staff is rude, incompetent both front and back office. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. Terrible.

January 28th, 2013
Great Doctor
I want to say that I absolutely love Dr Wall. He has and will be my only Primary Care Physician. I have been going to him for 4 years now. He was the only on who was able to help me get the diagnosis of my fibromyalgia. He is very understanding and sympathetic to this horrible disease. He is very knowledgeable. Unfortunately he recently went from a private practice to being in a "group". When he moved locations it did not really benefit the patients.The quality of the staff is less to be desired. In the past I never encountered the horrible wait times I do now. Not only that, it takes days to get messages to doctor and get a return call back. However it is not his fault. Dr wall does not run the reception area. Dr Wall is still by far the best doctor in Stockton and I trust him completely with my health. I guess long wait times is a small price to pay for a good doctor that is in demand.

April 17th, 2012
Since we called in the morning regarding an issue and neither the doctor or his staff returned calls before closing, I would classify wait times as horrendous. On more than one occasion, since he's changed practices the new office staff have played gatekeeper, taken days and multiple phone calls to refill longstanding prescriptions and not returned calls regarding medical questions for people who have been patients over 15 years. It's a testament to how bad healthcare is in Stockton that this man gets any sort of a decent rating. He's the best of the worst. Not saying much.

June 9th, 2010
Wonderful doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Wall's for about 5 years now. He is a very caring and kind doctor. He has always been very thorough on each visit. I really appreciate having a doctor that listens to my concerns and addresses them. I recently got my adult daughter to switch doctors and she is very happy with Dr. Wall also. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

June 8th, 2009
The best experience I've encountered in a doctors office. Time waiting, courtesy and professionalism is top notch.

June 19th, 2017