A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wallace is Good. Dr. Wallace has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wallace, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Wallace practice?
Dr. Steven Wallace practices Pediatrics near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Wallace, Dr. Stephen Wallace, Dr. Stefan Wallace, Dr. Steve Wallace