A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wanderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wanderman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wanderman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wanderman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wanderman, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanderman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wanderman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Merritt Wanderman FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Wanderman practice?
- Dr. Steven Wanderman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wanderman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peachtree City, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sedona, AZ.
See Peachtree City Surgeons.