Learn more about Dr. Steven Wanderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wanderman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wanderman, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanderman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wanderman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wanderman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Wanderman practice?
Dr. Steven Wanderman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peachtree City, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sedona, AZ.
See Peachtree City Surgeons.