Dr. Steven Wanderman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Wanderman?

Posted on May 31st, 2017

I loved dr wanderman he did an excellent job on my knee!! I just wish the office wouldn't have lost my medical records. Someone picked them up and didnt turn them back in and it wasn't me!! I'd love To go back to him!!

This Doctor No Longer EXISTS in the State of Georgia!

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Dr. Wanderman left the state of Georgia and went to Arizona. He did not send out letters to his patients. My mother was one of his patients and we do not know where her records went when he left literally overnite without notice. He was short with my mother and did not help her much at all except to replace her left hip in 2003. Subsequently she developed Chrone's Disease while in Fayette Community Hospital. They tried to make her do therapy while she had a diaper on and constant diarrhea. It took me getting her out of his care and out of Piedmont Fayette Hospital and into South Fulton Hospital for therapy before she got well. He got angry with her and me because we chose to have tests done by another center instead of in his office! If I knew where this doctor was now, I'd certainly give him one big chunk of my mind!

Fred

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I had two surgeries with Dr Wanderman. Highly skilled but he disappeared from Peachtree City with no forwarding address. His staff did not know how to contact him and I could not retrieve my records. Always along wait at his office.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

he knows what he is talking about and isn't going to shortly summarize what you need to do with your injury. he tells you in-depth analysis's of how to take care of the injury.

take a good book

Posted on April 29th, 2011

great dr. if you need to catch up on your reading, because you will have lots of time to do that. Totally incosiderate of a patients time. I just walked out of my last appt. with him after 1 hour wait in the waiting room and a second hour in the patient room -- I just fainally left and never went back.

Posted on June 13th, 2016