Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Peach State Orthopedics
211 Prime Pt
Peachtree City, GA 30269
770-631-1201
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  This Doctor No Longer EXISTS in the State of Georgia!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Wanderman left the state of Georgia and went to Arizona. He did not send out letters to his patients. My mother was one of his patients and we do not know where her records went when he left literally overnite without notice. He was short with my mother and did not help her much at all except to replace her left hip in 2003. Subsequently she developed Chrone's Disease while in Fayette Community Hospital. They tried to make her do therapy while she had a diaper on and constant diarrhea. It took me getting her out of his care and out of Piedmont Fayette Hospital and into South Fulton Hospital for therapy before she got well. He got angry with her and me because we chose to have tests done by another center instead of in his office! If I knew where this doctor was now, I'd certainly give him one big chunk of my mind!

|  Fred  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

I had two surgeries with Dr Wanderman. Highly skilled but he disappeared from Peachtree City with no forwarding address. His staff did not know how to contact him and I could not retrieve my records. Always along wait at his office.

|  show details
May 18th, 2011

he knows what he is talking about and isn't going to shortly summarize what you need to do with your injury. he tells you in-depth analysis's of how to take care of the injury.

|  take a good book  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

great dr. if you need to catch up on your reading, because you will have lots of time to do that. Totally incosiderate of a patients time. I just walked out of my last appt. with him after 1 hour wait in the waiting room and a second hour in the patient room -- I just fainally left and never went back.

|  Dr. Wanderman - THE WORST  |  show details
by Kathleen L at Insider Pages on Jun 22nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I walked out of an appointment because he forgot about me. The wait was for 1-12 hours, I always had extensive waits. His personality is...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dr Wanderman  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 1st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr Wanderman is a fine doctor, but each time I or another person I know went to see him, all had the same issues. The office wait time is qu...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  ?????  |  show details
by lisar22 on May 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I was never able to see him, only the nurse. Was in severe pain and could not walk.His office could not diagnose the problem, just referred me to the pain institute. They scheduled several appts and nothing was actually done. Guess they just liked the insurance since I just sat in the room and was told they needed to reschedule several times

|  My first choice in orthopedic referrals  |  show details
by JohnGio on Nov 23rd, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have known Dr. Wanderman since he first came to Peachtree City. As a chiropractor, I always feel confident in referring to him. In addition, he has performed two career saving surgeries on me with perfect results. The previous reviewer commented about the wait. Dr. Wanderman will usually see a new patient in less than a week. The only other clinics who can see a patient as quickly have multiple doctor clinics and you won't have a choice of which doctor you see. As a rule, request the first appointment of the day if you can. This will minimize unforseen bottlenecks in any surgeon's practice.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by ptcguy on Jun 29th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Pros: Good Doctor, Compassionate, listens well, knowlegable, experienced. Cons: Very busy though. Appointments often run late. I wish his staff would call when his appointments are running late. Call before leaving to make sure his appts are running on time. Would get 5 stars if more reliable appts.