Learn more about Dr. Steven Wardell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wardell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wardell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wardell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wardell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wardell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wardell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Wardell practice?
- Dr. Steven Wardell has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wardell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.