A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wardell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wardell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wardell
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wardell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wardell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wardell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wardell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Wardell practice?
- Dr. Steven Wardell has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wardell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Surgeons and Palos Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.