Learn more about Dr. Steven Wardell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wardell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wardell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wardell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wardell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wardell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wardell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Wardell practice?
- Dr. Steven Wardell has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wardell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Orthopedic Surgeons and Palos Heights Surgeons.