A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ware is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ware, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ware has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ware accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Ware practice?
Dr. Steven Ware practices Urology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Succasunna, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Denville Urologists.