A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ware is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ware, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ware has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Merritt Ware MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Ware practice?
- Dr. Steven Ware has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ware practices Urology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Whippany, NJ.
See Denville Urologists.