Dr. Steven Warnock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2015
NO ONE will be as good as Dr. Warnock!
Dr. Warnock not only made me feel completely comfortable, he was extremely insightful and walked me through all my questions. I got 5 opinions before making a choice on "who" to go to. He was also extremely full of personality and I wanted him to be my BFF. I got my Augmentation 3 years ago and just yesterday I caught myself checking myself out, still. I still LOVE my breasts. Before they went to my belly-button and fell into my arm-pits when I laid on my back. They were also starting at different heights. He not only made them proportionate, they are still to this day perky and sexy!

July 11th, 2012
Beverly Wilhelm RN
I was extremely happy with the service I received from Dr Warnock. My surgery turned out beautiful, much better than I expected. I had no complications and the staff was so friendly and helpful. I am totally delighted and recommend him completely.

May 31st, 2012
Very happy with my experience
dr. Warnock and staff were professional and helpful. I didn't feel like they were trying to pressure me or sell me anything I didn't need I was very happy with the outcome of my surgery and would definitely recommend this doctor.

August 13th, 2011
Strongly Recommended!!!
I had a total of 6 consultations for Breast Augmentation/Full Uplift and finally found the perfect surgeon! Dr. Warnock chose the best procedure that made the most sense for a reasonable price. The surgery went really well and Dr. Warnock and the staff took really good care of me after the procedure. I was kind of a hypochondriac about the healing process and was seen in the office at least once a week. They always welcomed me to come in, and Dr. Warnock even called me personally if I had any questions or concerns! The best part is the way my breasts look! Amazing!!!! I definitely recommend Dr. Warnock!

April 11th, 2009
great surgeon
Dr warnock was extremely professional and an absolute expert. I would reccomend him to anyone.