A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wasserman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wasserman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wasserman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Wasserman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Steven Wasserman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wasserman practices Dermatology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Dermatologists.